The Breathe Retreat is SOLD OUT! However, we are taking a WAITLIST if you are still interested in joining us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be the first to know if there is an opening.
Sept. 27-29, 2021
Reunite with friends or come alone and be a part of life-giving community.
Join us for a very special time together at Trail West Lodge in beautiful Buena Vista, Colorado this September.
- Need to catch your breath?
- Need a reset getaway to the mountaintop?
- Need to open your senses and listen?
- Enjoy soul care practices (especially Christ-centered yoga)?
- Desire to deepen connection with others?
THEN THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU!
Check-in: Monday, Sept. 27th 4:00pm
Check-out: Wednesday, Sept 29th 12:00pm
- 5 healthy meals
- 2 nights of accommodations (2-3 in a room & everyone has their own bed)
- Morning soul care meditations, Christ-centered yoga practices (Soul Flow, Yin & Restorative)
- A contemplative hike with lunch on the mountain
- Free time to enjoy the pool, hot tub, or enjoy silence and solitude on a hammock in the aspen grove amidst the fall colors.
Shared room – $399 (3 people, everyone has their own bed)
Pre-Retreat Teacher Tune-up Option
Especially for yoga teachers, you can participate in a pre-retreat workshop on Monday, September 27th from 1 pm-6 pm led by Kristin Gibowicz E-RYT 500, Casey Anderson, Jen Allbritton & Maggie Lightner. What is the Teacher Tune-up Workshop focus?
- How can we re-ignite passion into our business/ministry
- How to become a movement optimist and add functional movement into our sequencing
- Language to help our students feel capable, resilient and strong
- Cues to help students personalize and participate in the shapes at any level
- More breath work into our meditations